1kg pork, small size, cube cut
1 ½ cup shallots, chopped
8-10 garlic cloves, finely chopped
3 teaspoon ginger, finely chopped
3 green chilies, slitted
2 sprigs curry leaves
3tablespoon coriander powder
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
4-5 tablespoon pepper powder (can reduce or increase the quantity to your taste)
1 ½ tablespoon garam masala
Coriander and mint leaves for garnishing
- Pressure-cook pork with salt and turmeric powder.
- Once the pork is well cooked, excess water should be dried completely under high flame.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Add chopped shallots and saute until it turns dark brown.
- Add garlic, ginger, curry leaves and green chilies and keep stirring until the raw smell goes off.
- Simmer the flame; add coriander powder, pepper powder, garam masala and salt and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked meat to this masala and continue stirring under high flame until the pork turns dark brown color.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and mint leaves.