2 medium potatoes
4 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
8-10 curry leaves
2 teaspoon cumin powder
2 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
4 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
juice of half a lime
salt to taste
- Cook, peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan. Add the mustard seeds. Once they crackle add the cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- Stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Then add the potatoes followed by the turmeric powder, coriander powder and cumin powder.
- Season with salt and stir fry over a high flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the freshly chopped coriander leaves and lime juice.