Easy kurumulaku chicken / Easy pepper chicken
Chicken-1 kg,cut into small pieces
Onion-1 no, thinly sliced
Pepper powder-4 to 5 tbsp(crushed pepper is better than powdered)
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Coconut oil-2+1 tbsp
Green chilly-1 no(for garnishing)
Chilly powder-1/2 tsp
- Marinate chicken with pepper powder,turmeric, chilly powder, tbsp coconut oil,salt and keep for 15-20 mts.
- Heat remaining 2 tbsp oil in a non stick pan and splutter fennel seeds.
- Add the marinated chicken pieces and stir under medium heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- Once the chicken gets cooked ,turn on flame to high and keep stirring until the colour of chicken becomes dark brown.
- Garnish your kurumulaku chicken with green chilly and sliced onions.
- Serve hot with rice/chapatti.
*Can reduce or increase the amount of pepper powder according to your taste.