Mini Pazhampori/ Indian Banana Fritters
Very ripe plantains/ethapazham/nenthrapazham – 4-5
Sugar – 3 Tbsp.
All-purpose flour – 1 cup
Oil – for frying
- Slice the plantains lengthwise and again slice each slice into small squares.(thickness of the slices is purely upto you. Some like thick slices whereas others like thin slices)
- Mix 2 Tbsp. sugar and the all-purpose flour . Add water to this and mix to make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan.
- Dip the banana slices in the batter and deep fry in the hot oil until golden brown in colour.
- Remove on to tissue paper and serve with tea.
*You can sprinkle some sugar onto the hot pazhamporis as soon as they are removed from the oil.