1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup milk powder
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree celsius.
- Mix the all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda,milk powder and sugar together in a bowl.
- Add the melted butter, milk and vanilla essence. Mix everything well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted at the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Once cooled cut the cake into slices.
- Serve with whipped cream