2 ripe bananas
1 1/2 cup wheat flour
4 tablespoon milk
4 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1/2 teaspoon cardamom and nutmeg powder
A pinch of salt
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Grease a loaf tin.
- In a bowl,mash bananas with a fork.
- Add all the above ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Transfer the mixture to the loaf tin.
- Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool completely before slicing.