1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
6 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup hot coffee (1 teaspoon coffee in 1/4 cup hot water)
1/4 cup milk(room temperature)
1/4 cup yogurt (room temperature)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Grease a 9 inch baking tin and line with baking paper.
- Sift the all purpose flour,baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and sugar.
- Make a well and add the wet ingredients one by one.
- Using a mixer beat on low speed for 2-3 minutes until the dry and wet ingredients are well combined. Do not over beat.
- Pour the batter into the greased tin and bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
*The amount of sugar can be increased 1/4 cup more if you prefer a sweeter cake.