|Serving suggestion illustrating picture|
Chicken-250gms, cut into small cubes
Onion-1 medium, cut into small cubes
Capsicum-1 small, cut into small cubes
Pepper powder-1 tsp
Garlic chopped-1 ½ tbsp
Ginger chopped-1 tbsp
Green chili-1, chopped
Soy sauce-1 tbsp
Chili sauce-1 1/2 tbsp
Tomato sauce-1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan and caramelize sugar.
- Add chopped
garlic, ginger, green chilies to the caramelized sugar and saute for 2-3 seconds.
- Add chicken and stir under high flame until the color of chicken turns white.
- Add pepper powder, soy sauce, tomato sauce, chili sauce and salt. Stir fry for 3-5 minutes. Cover and cook until the chicken is well cooked and water gets completely evaporated.
- Finally add onion and capsicum, give a good stir and turn off the flame. The onion and capsicum should remain crisp.
- Serve hot with fried rice.