Chilli Garlic Beans
Fresh green beans – 250 gm chopped
Garlic – 2-3 cloves crushed
Chilli powder – ½ tsp
Coconut oil – 1 Tbsp
Salt – as required
- Heat the oil in a pan, once it is heated reduce the flame and add the chilli powder and sauté for one or 2 seconds.
- Now add the crushed garlic and increase the flame to medium and sauté for 2or 3 sec. Take care not to burn the garlic, it should only be translucent.
- Now toss in the chopped beans, add salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook until the beans get cooked.
- Once the beans are cooked, remove from flame and serve as a side dish with rice.