Beetroot Potato Mezhukkupuratti
1 small beetroot peeled and cut into small cubes
3 potatoes peeled and cut into small cubes
1 medium onion chopped
1 teaspoon garlic chopped
1 green chilly chopped
¼ teaspoon mustard
¼ teaspoon turmeric
2 tablespoon oil
Salt as required
- Heat oil in a pan
- Splutter mustard seeds.
- Add garlic and green chilies and stir for a minute.
- Add onion and stir until transparent.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and mix well.
- Add the beetroot and cover the pan and cook on medium flame until the beetroot is half done.
- Add the cubed potatoes at this stage and cook for 4-5 minutes or until potatoes are cooked.
- Keep frying on low flame until the vegetables are completely dried.