800 grams Kheema
½ cup mutter
½ cup potato cut into small cubes
2 medium onions chopped
2 tablespoon garlic
2 tablespoon ginger
2 green chilies chopped
1 ½ tablespoon chili powder
1 ½ tablespoon coriander powder
¾ tea spoon chicken masala
½ tablespoon garam masala
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 tablespoon cumin powder
2-3 tablespoon yoghurt
2 medium tomatoes chopped
½ -1 tablespoon lemon juices
2-3 tablespoon oil
Chopped coriander for garnishing
- Make a paste of chili powder, coriander, turmeric, chicken masala, garam masala, cumin powder by adding adequate water and keep separate.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped green chilies, ginger and garlic and fry until the raw smell goes off.
- Sauté onions until light pink colour.
- Add chopped tomatoes and combine until the tomatoes are well mashed.
- Add masala paste and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mutter and potatoes and mix well.
- Cover the pan and cook under medium flame for 2 minutes.
- When the potatoes are half done, add Kheema along with yoghurt.
- Mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes under high flame or until the water from kheema gets dried completely.
- Finally add lime juice and combine well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice or chapatti.