6 square puff pastry sheets(frozen)
250 gm chopped button mushrooms
1 onion chopped
3 tablespoon chopped green capsicum
3 tablespoon chopped red capsicum
1 teaspoon pepper powder
1/2 teaspoon tandoori masala powder(optional)
4 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- Defrost the pastry sheets and stuff each pastry sheet into each mould of a cup cake tray, so that it looks like a cup with the sides out wards each cup.
- Prick the sides of each pastry sheet with a fork.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the onion until translucent.
- Add the chopped mushrooms. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Now add the pepper powder, tandoori masala, a pinch of salt and mix well.
- Add the chopped red and green capsicums. Mix well and off the flame.
- Stuff this mixture into each cup.
- On each cup sprinkle the grated cheese and top with a little tomato ketchup.
- Bake these tarts on a preheated oven for 15- 20 minutes.(The time may vary according to your oven type and cup cake mould sizes.)