Tossed veggies in tangy sauce
6 veg: sausages sliced to 1 inch thickness
1 small onion roughly chopped
1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
1 teaspoon pepper
¼ teaspoon red chili flakes
6-8 broccoli florets
6-8 button mushrooms
½ carrot thinly sliced
3-4 tablespoon soy sauce
¼ teaspoon maggi seasoning (can skip this step if seasoning is not available)
1 ½ tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
- Shallow fry sausage in ½ tablespoon oil and keep separate.
- Heat remaining one tablespoon oil in a pan.
- Sauté ginger garlic paste for a minute
- Add onions and continue stirring.
- Add pepper and chili flakes.
- Combine all the vegetables along with sausage and stir well.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
- Add soy sauce and seasoning and blend properly.
- Mix well for a minute and turn off the flame.
*Veg.sausage can be substituted with any sausages of your choice.