¼ cup milk
1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
3 tablespoon frozen corn
3 table spoon frozen green peas
6-8 button mushrooms, chopped
3 tablespoon red and green capsicum, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
1 tablespoon crushed black pepper
2-3 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
1 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
- Beat eggs with salt and milk.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Sauté ginger garlic paste for a minute.
- Add onion and stir until the color changes to light pink.
- Add crushed black pepper.
- Add mushrooms along with corn and green peas and continue stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Cover the pan, reduce the flame and cook for a minute.
- Add red and green capsicum, give a good stir and turn off the flame.
- Transfer the cooked vegetables to a square shaped baking tray.
- Pour the beaten eggs on top of vegetables along with chopped coriander.
- Bake at 180 -200 degree Celsius, lighting the top and bottom of the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.