1 kg beef, cleaned and cut into small cubes
2 onions chopped
8-10 cloves garlic chopped
4-5 green chilies chopped
1 tablespoon red chili flakes
2 tablespoon coriander powder
1-1 ½ tablespoon pepper powder
1 -2 teaspoon garam masala powder
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
One handful fennel seeds
Tons of curry leaves
Salt as required
Coconut oil as required.
- Pressure cook till the beef is done.
- Once the pressure goes off, open the cooker and if there is any excess water, cook till the water is dried completely.
- In a heavy bottomed pan pour 2-3 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Add fennel seeds and tons of curry leaves and fry for few minutes.
- Add the cooked beef and stir well.
- Cook on low flame until the beef turns black in colour (this will take approximately 15-20 minutes).
- If the beef appears to dry drizzle some coconut oil and stir in between.
- Serve hot with white rice/chapattis.