Paneer – 200gms
Tomatoes – 5 medium sized, blanch, remove skin and grind into a puree
Ginger – 2 tsp chopped
Garlic – 2 tsp chopped
Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
Kashmiri chilli powder – 1 tsp
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
Corriander powder – 1 tsp
Tomato ketchup – 1 Tbsp
Ghee – 1 ½ Tbsp
Cold milk – ¼ cup
Kasuri methi – 1 tsp
Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
Fresh cream – 2 Tbsp
Corriander leaves – for garnishing
- Heat pan and add the ghee.
- Add the chopped ginger, garlic and cumin seeds and fry well.
- Reduce the flame and add the chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt and fry.
- Pour ¼ cup of water and increase the flame and fry till the oil layer comes up.
- Now add the tomato puree and tomato ketchup and cook for 7- 8 minutes until the gravy starts to dry up and attains a nice red colour.
- Add ¼ cup of water and add the paneer and mix well.
- To this add the cold milk, kasuri methi(crushed between your palms), garam masala and mix well.
- As it starts to boil add the fresh cream diluted in a little water to this. Mix well and off the flame.
- Serve garnished with coriander leaves and cream.