Ginger paste-1 tsp.
Garlic paste-1 tsp.
Tomato-1 big, boiled and mashed
Chili powder-2 1/2 tsp.
Coriander powder-1 1/2tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp.
Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp.
Curry leaves-1 sprig
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a non-stick pan and sauté onions until dark brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste, curry leaves and stir for a minute or until the raw smell goes off.
- Add mashed tomato and continue stirring until oil starts to appear on top.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and continue stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in ¼ - ½ cup water to make thick gravy.
- Once it boils, add eggs and cook for a minute.
- Turn off the flame when the eggs are well coated with gravy.
- Serve hot with appam, idiappam or chapatti.