2 tablespoon pav bhaji masala
1 potato boiled and mashed
1/2 cup cauliflower chopped
1/2 cup green peas
1/2 cup carrots chopped
1/2 cup capsicum chopped
1 cup onion chopped
5 tomatoes chopped
2 teaspoon garlic paste
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
5 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
8 pav/ square buns
- Pressure cook the potatoes, carrot, cauliflower and green peas, for 1 whistle. Once the steam is released, open the cooker and mash the vegetables well and keep aside.
- Heat 4 tablespoon butter in a pan. Add the onion and capsicum and saute until translucent.
- Add the garlic paste and fry until the raw smell of garlic goes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until the oil separates.
- Add the turmeric powder, chili powder, pav bhaji masala and black salt. Mix and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mashed vegetables , mix well and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Slice each pav/ bun into 2 horizontally.
- Apply butter onto each slice and heat on a hot griddle until lightly browned.
- Serve immediately with the hot bhaji and chopped onion and lemon wedges.