A pudding that melts in your mouth....
A very easy to make and tasty to eat pudding that was shared to me by my friend Fathima, long ago. This is a hit among her kids. As it is a very easy recipe she used to frequently make this at home especially for her little ones. Thank you Fathima, this was a hit in our home too...
It was our wedding anniversary too, so was planning to make something sweet. Cakes had been quite repeating these days and kids didn't prefer to have one more and hence chose this strawberry flavoured jelly pudding to mark the day :)Ingredients
2 packets of jelly crystals(85 grams )- Any flavour of your choice, here I have used strawberry flavour
1 tin Nestle cream
3 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
1 sachet of whipping cream mix(36grams)- I used Dream Whip, whipped topping mix
- Dissolve one packet of jelly crystals in one cup(half the quantity of water mentioned on the jelly pack) of hot water and keep it aside to come down to room temperature.
- Once it is down to the room temperature, blend it with the cream, whipping cream mix and condensed milk.
- Pour this mixture into a mould and keep in the refrigerator to set.
- With the remaining one packet of jelly crystals, prepare the jelly as per the instructions given on the jellly pack.( Here I dissolved one packet of jelly crystals in one cup hot water. Once all the crystals were dissolved, added one cup of cold water and mixed well. This was then kept in the refrigerator until set.)
- Once the pudding and the jelly are set, serve it as per your instincts.
- You can place a few slices of strawberry or any fruit of your choice at the bottom of the mould and then pour the pudding mix on top of it and allow it to set. When the pudding is later transferred from the mould the fruit pieces will look beautiful at the top.