The hero of the dish - Shiitake Mushrooms
Just go through this link and you will amazed to read the health benefits of these brown colored mushrooms. They are very much healthy and easy to cook too. So why not include them in your daily menu?
Without much delay, let me tell you how I cooked up this mushroom:)
500 grams shiitake mushrooms
2 cups cooked long grain rice
1 onion chopped
1 teaspoon garlic paste
1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
2 green chillies, chopped fine
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon pepper powder
1 carrot chopped fine
few mint leaves, chopped
4 tablespoon chopped capsicum
2-3 tablespoon oil
- Heat oil in a wok. Add the chopped onion and green chillies. Saute for a minute, then add the ginger paste and garlic paste. Saute well.
- Add the sliced mushrooms. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chopped capsicum and carrot. Mix well and stir fry on high flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, mix well and then toss in the rice. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Sprinkle the chopped mint leaves on top and serve hot.
I just cooked this up with whatever ingredients that came into my hand.Vegetarians you can substitute the Worcestershire sauce with soya sauce, or do any innovations as per your choice