Peanut Chocolate Brownie
Flour - 1 cup
Sugar- 1cup or less (according to your taste)
Baking powder-1/2 tsp.
Cocoa-1 ½ tbsp.
Salt - a pinch
Peanuts - 1 cup (I used roasted peanuts without salt)
- Preheat oven at 175 degree. Grease and flour a 9” baking dish.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan. Remove from heat .Stir in the sugar.
- Add egg, vanilla essence and salt. Beat on medium speed for 2-3 minutes.
- Gradually add the sifted flour, and stir with a wooden spatula in one direction. Mix well, avoiding lumps.
- Stir in the peanuts and transfer the mixture into the greased baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
*Relish your peanut chocolate brownies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.