500 grams cauliflower grated
250 grams potato boiled and mashed
1 teaspoon amchur/dried mango powder
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
1 teaspoon fennel seeds
1 medium onion chopped
3 tablespoon breadcrumbs
2 green chilies chopped
2-3 tablespoon all purpose flour
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds,cumin seeds,fennel seeds,green chilies and chopped onions.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes and add amchur powder followed by the chopped cauliflower.
- Stir on medium flame for 3-4 minutes and turn off the flame.
- Add mashed potatoes, all purpose flour,breadcrumbs,salt and mix well(If the mixture is very sticky you can add in some more breadcrumbs).
- Make cutlets into desired shapes and deep fry them in oil until golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice.