2 cups fusilli pasta
3 +1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup minced chicken(*Vegetarians can skip the chicken and proceed with the recipe.)
1 large onion chopped
4-5 crushed garlic cloves
1/2 yellow capsicum chopped
salt to taste
1 teaspoon black pepper powder
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon or more oregano herbs
2 tablespoon tomato sauce
3 tablespoon grated mozzarella/parmesan cheese
black olives for garnishing
- Cook pasta in boiling water by adding 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt until al dente.
- Drain the pasta and keep aside.
- In a separate pan,boil water and blanch the tomatoes.
- Remove the skin carefully,deseed and roughly chop the tomatoes.
- Heat a pan and add 3 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add onion and garlic and saute until golden brown.
- Add minced chicken and stir on high flame for 5-8 minutes until the water drained from chicken is dried completely.
- Now add yellow capsicum,tomatoes,salt,oregano,chili flakes,pepper powder,tomato sauce and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Now add boiled pasta and cheese and mix well.
- Remove in a serving plate and garnish with black olives and some more cheese.