100 gms each of carrot, yam, raw banana, snakegourd, beans; cut into 2 inch sticks
1 drumstick, cut into 2 inch sticks
3 Tbsp sour yoghurt or 1 raw mango(sour) cut into thin sticks
3-4 green chillies
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1 cup grated coconut
2 sprigs curry leaves
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp chilli powder
2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Cook the vegetables in little water adding turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt until three fourth cooked.
- Add the yoghurt or mango pieces and mix well. Cover and cook for 3 minutes or until the mango is cooked.
- Crush the shallots and green chillies and add it to the vegetables.
- Coarsely grind the coconut with the cumin seeds. Add this to the vegetables and mix well gradually, taking care not to mash the vegetables. Cover and cook on a low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Switch off the flame. Add the curry leaves(crushed slightly with your fingers). Drizzle the coconut oil on top and serve.