1 kg ripe watermelon, seeds removed and cut into cubes
50 gms pitted black olives, sliced
250 gms feta cheese, cut into cubes
1 onion sliced thin
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp chopped parsley
1 tsp chopped mint leaves
2 Tbsp lime juice
salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the lime juice over the sliced onions, mix and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Add the olive oil, salt and pepper to the onion and lime mixture and mix well.
- In a large salad bowl, add the watermelon chunks, olives and feta cheese.
- Add the chopped parsley and mint to this.
- Pour the prepared onion,lime and olive oil dressing on top and mix everything well and serve.