2 ½ cups all purpose flour
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup ghee
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoon curd,beat until smooth
Pinch of salt
½ teaspoon green cardamom powder
- Sift flour with baking soda and keep aside.
- Beat ghee with baking powder until soft.
- Add sugar gradually and beat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder, ginger powder, salt, vanilla essence, curd and mix well.
- Fold in the flour and knead to form soft dough.
- Roll the dough into 1 ½ inch thickness and cut into desired shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Give shallow cross cut at the centre and sprinkle some cardamom powder on top of it.
- Place the cookies in a baking sheet 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 160 degree Celsius for 15-20 minutes.