Dark Choco Biscuit Squares
200 gram marie biscuits,crushed
½ cup black raisins
400 gram cooking chocolate (I used 52% dark chocolate)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
200 gram fresh cream
Fresh fruit slices for garnishing
- Crush biscuits in a bowl.
- Mix vanilla essence with it and add raisins.
- Heat cream in a heavy bottomed pan on very low flame.
- Add chocolate pieces to it and stir well until it melts.
- Turn off the flame.
- Mix half of the chocolate sauce with the crushed biscuits,just enough to bind the mixture nicely.
- Line a 7”tin with aluminium foil and put the mixture into it.
- Press and level it with your hands.
- Keep in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the bisuit layer is well set,pour the remaining sauce on top of it and level with a palatte knife.
- Keep it back in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut into 2”square pieces and garnish with any sliced fresh fruit of your choice