250 grams grated paneer
200 ml condensed milk
1 tablespoon milk powder
2 pinches cardamom powder
A pinch of salt
Pistachios for garnishing
- Soak paneer in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and squeeze water from paneer completely.
- Place it in a grinder, pulse it and keep aside.
- In a bowl, mix well all the above ingredients.
- Pour the above mixture in a non stick pan and stir on low flame until it starts leaving the sides of the pan.
- Pour it into a greased plate and allow it to cool down.
- Cut into squares and garnish with pistachios.