1/2 cup white sesame seeds
4-5 soft dates,deseeded and chopped
1/4 cup desiccated coconut +1 tablespoon for garnishing
1 tablespoon honey
- Dry roast sesame seeds in a pan until it turns light brown colour.
- Keep aside to cool.
- In the same pan add dessicated coconut,stir for 30 seconds and turn off the flame.
- Crush sesame seeds in a grinder for 3-4 seconds.(Better to use pulse option in the grinder).
- In a bowl add sesame seeds,chopped dates, desiccated coconut and honey.
- Mix well using hand .
- Take a small amount of mixture and roll it in hand to form a ball / ladoo shape.
- Roll the prepared ladoos in the remaining desiccated coconut.
- Store in an air tight container.