1 dozen strawberries
200 grams softened butter
1/2 cup castor sugar
few chocolate sprinkles
- Whip together the butter and sugar until pale.
- Wash the strawberries and pat them dry. Slice off the leafy end of each strawberry, so as to form the base of our little santas.
- Slice of the tip, to form the tiny hat of our santas.
- Pipe off a dollop of whipped butter icing on to the top of the base part of our santas.
- Place the tiny hat on top of tthis dollop.
- Using a toothpick, place a small dollop onto the tip of the hat of our santas. Put two tiny buttons of butter icing as buttons on the front of each strawberry.
- Put eyes for our santas with the chocolate sprinkles. Yes, that's it, our cute little santas are ready for this Christmas.
Merry Christmas to all!!!!