Sharing today, a perfect tea time snack for those cold winter days.
2 medium large potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
3-4 slices of bread
1 medium onion chopped fine
1 green chilli, very finely chopped
a handful of coriander leaves, chopped
1/4 teaspoon chilli powder(optional)
salt to taste
oil to deep fry
- Dip each bread slice in water and squeeze out the water. Crumble it with your hands and add it to the mashed potatoes.
- Add all the other ingredients to the potato bread mix. Knead well until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Take small portions of this mixture and shape them into round, oval or any other shape as per your wish.
- Deep fry these balls in hot oil until golden brown in colour.
- Drain onto a kitchen towel and serve hot with tomato ketchup.