Trust me, these cucumber rolls are too good to be had on a summer day. The freshness of the cool cucumber with the goodness of the yoghurt makes a perfect appetizer cum salad, that can me made in just a snap.
1 or 2 cucumbers
1tsp very finely chopped onion
1tsp very finely chopped parsley
3Tbsp Greek yoghurt/labneh
1/4 tsp paprika powder + for garnish
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice thin strips of the cucumber (slice lengthwise each cucumber into thin strips) . Choose equal sized strips to make the rolls and keep them aside.
- In a bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients into a thick paste.
- Spread lengthwise the prepared paste onto each cucumber slice.(You can do this with the help of a spoon and the tip of a knife)
- Now roll each slice carefully so that the filling is intact in each roll.
- Arrange the rolls on a serving plate and garnish by sprinkling paprika powder on top.
- Serve chilled.