150 grams mini marshmallows
50 grams soft butter
250 grams good dark chocolate,chopped
60 ml hot water
280 ml whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt the marshmallows,butter,chocolate and hot water in a saucepan on medium flame.Stir in between.
- Once the mixture is melted completely, turn off the flame and keep aside.
- Meanwhile,whip the whipping cream and vanilla extract until thick with the help of an electric beater.
- Fold the whipping cream into the cooling chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Pour into glasses or ramekins and refrigerate for few hours.
Recipe source:Nigella Lawson