300gms paneer/cottage cheese, cubed
1/2 cup bean sprouts
2 Tbsp white vinegar
2 green chillies, chopped fine
1/2 tsp garlic paste
1/2 tsp ginger paste
1 onion, sliced
1 small capsicum, sliced into thin strips
1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 teaspoon amchoor/dried mango powder
2 Tbsp oil
salt to taste
4 parathas/chappathis/roomali roti/ tortilla
- Mix the vinegar and the chopped green chillies and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the garlic paste and ginger paste. Fry for half a minute.
- Add the sliced onion and saute for half a minute more.
- Add the sliced capsicum, chilli powder, turmeric powder, mango powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add the paneer cubes and saute over medium heat for two minutes.
- Now add the bean sprouts and saute for a minute more. Remove from heat and keep aside.
- To prepare the wraps, equally divide the paneer and sprouts mixture into four portions.
- Spread each portion over each paratha or roti. Drizzle the vinegar and chilli mix on top and roll the paratha. Secure the roll or wrap with aluminium foil.
There goes a perfect and healthy wrap into a kids lunch pack or even yours. Something that you can grab, go and have at ease:)(Remember to omit the chillies for a kids pack)