Another healthy breakfast option that can be made instantly. This delicious crepe is something that can be made in no time as the hours long fermentation process is not required here.Not only is this an alternative to the regular South Indian dosas, this is more healthy as well as its key ingredients are oats and carrots.Ingredients
2 cups oats
1 Tbsp semolina/rava
1 Tbsp wheat flour
1 Tbsp rice flour( 1 Tbsp of idli batter would also be fine)
1"piece of ginger
1 medium carrot
3 green chillies
few curry leaves, chopped fine
few coriander leaves, chopped fine
- Coarsely grind the onion, carrot, ginger and green chillies.
- Mix oats, semolina, wheat flour and rice flour together.
- Add the coarsely grinded carrot mix, chopped curry leaves ,coriander leaves and salt to the oats and flour mixture.
- Knead everything until mixed well.
- Add water and mix well until you get a dosa batter consistency.
- Keep this batter aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a griddle or non- stick dosa tawa.Pour a laddle full of the batter and spread into a thin dosa in a circular motion.
- Drizzle some oil on the top and sides of the dosa.
- Flip it and cook the other side too until light brown in colour.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.