1 large sweet potato
1 tsp paprika powder
1 Tbsp olive oil or any other oil
salt to taste
- Peel and cut the sweet potato into long sticks.
- Line an oven safe tray with parchment paper or foil paper.
- Toss the sweet potato sticks with olive oil, paprika powder and salt. Spread them out on the tray so that the sticks don't overlap each other and so that they get cooked and turn crisp uniformly.
- Cover the tray with an aluminium foil and bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 200 degree Celsius
- Half way through cooking, flip over the sticks and return it back to the oven.
- Keep checking and if its not crisp you can keep for 5 minutes more in the oven..
- Crispy and yummy sweet potato fries are ready for you to relish!