Dedicated to all the nutella lovers out there!
4 slices of bread
2 Tbsp nutella
1 ripe banana, sliced into rounds
2 Tbsp shredded coconut
butter as required
- In a pan dry roast the coconut until evenly browned and crisp. Keep aside.
- Spread the nutella on one side of two slices of bread.
- Layer the the banana slices on top of the nutella.
- Sprinkle the toasted coconut shreddings on top of the banana slices.
- Place the other bread slice on top and sandwich them.
- Spread butter on the outer sides of the bread and place on a hot grill. Grill until the outer sides of the sandwich is golden brown and crisp.
- Cut into desired shape and serve.